We would like to include you all on our new website as we start to expand across the country. We have a new testimonial page being created with two sections. Testimonials working with the GreenNurse Group and personal testimonials working with the cannabis plant and how it has helped you to live your best life.
We are looking to hear how we have helped you, a loved one or your business with our platform at GreenNurse Group.
What we need
- Your name (can be just first name)
- 60-100 word testimonial
- Option to include photo and website if you are a business that has worked with us.
- Email testimonial to [email protected]
Things to consider when writing your testimonial
- Have you had any interactions with our cannabis nurses?
- Have you had a cannabis nurse consultation?
- Have you had a cannabis nurse consultation and gotten your medical card with us?
- Have you been to any or our support groups?
- Have you had an energy healing session with any of our nurses?
- Have you been to any of our clinical /non clinical workshops?
- Have you seen us in the communities at any pop up events?
- Have you been to any of the expos or conventions that we have spoken at?
- Have you been on our radio show as a patient sharing your story of healing?
- Have you been on our radio show as a business sharing your story of what brought you into the industry?
What has your experience been working with us???
Feel free to give specific examples and share names.
Your testimonial could be the one that save someone's life.
What We Do at the GreenNurse Group
Services and Consulting
- Patent Consults with our without medical card
- Patient Monthly Support Groups
- Patient Energy Healing Sessions
- Nurse Mentorship Consultations
Community Services and Education
- Clinical and Non-Clinical Educational Workshops
- Pop Up Community Events
- Seminars and Panels at Conventions and Expos
- Live Recorded Educational Events
- Podcasts - Radio and Television
- Published blogs, articles, and newsletters
It took one brave NUN to share her compelling story of healing with cannabis to reach my mother who is now a cannabis patient living her best life. This is the episode where my mom is coming out of the cannabis closet and hoping on the canna-bus.
If you have not worked with us and have a compelling story to share we would be more than happy to share your story on one of our blogs or on one of our radio shows. Please reach out.