Medical Cannabis Card Certification
Medical Cannabis Cards
Getting started, all you need to know
A medical cannabis card is a state-issued identification that allows patients to purchase cannabis products in a dispensary to treat medical conditions and symptoms of chronic illness. Non-patients are not able to enter a medical dispensary without this card. There are multiple benefits to getting your medical cannabis card. Every state is different and we encourage you to research your individual state laws.
Medical Card Services Offered in 4 States
- New York
Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Why would I want my medical cannabis card if I live in Massachusetts?
- Save at least 20% on taxes. Medical patients do not pay taxes at the registered medical dispensaries.
- 56 plus Medical Dispensaries approved for sales in Massachusetts.
- Discount programs and vouchers.
- Medical Cannabis Home Delivery.
- Register up to two caregivers who are able to pick up your medicine on your behalf.
- Higher dosed edible products for medical cannabis patients.
- Patient supply is protected. Medical dispensaries must reserve 35% of their supply for registered patient’s.
- Patients don’t have to wait in the same lines as adult use consumers.
- Patient home cultivation is different. All registered patients are allowed to grow and maintain their own 60-day supply.
- Federal medical protections exist.
Benefits of a Medical Marijuana Card
In 2012, the medical cannabis program was established in Massachusetts.
GreenNurse Sherri & GreenNurse Jodi discuss all of the many benefits you will receive by getting you Medical Marijuana Card.
Process for Medical Marijuana Card in Massachusetts
Just few easy steps, we can guide you
- Complete all online paperwork. This can be completed here.
- Set an appointment for phone, video or office consultation.
- Appointments can be made here.
- Pay 24 hours in advance.
- Appointment via phone, video or office for consultation and card.
- Temporary card available that day and will be emailed to print.
- Email sent that day with info on how to register with the state to get permanent card.
- Emails with resources, dispensaries and special deals and coupon codes
Process for a Medical Marijuana Card In NY, VT & IA
We have you covered for other areas, too
If you have been diagnosed with a severe debilitating condition, you may be eligible for Medical Marijuana.
Some qualifying conditions are:
- HIV Infection
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Huntington”s Disease
- Or another Chronic Pain Condition.
Some complication conditions are weight loss, severe or chronic pain, intractable nausea and vomiting, seizures, and severe persistent muscle spasms. After your consultation with Dr. Mary Clifton, if you are eligible, you will receive your certifying documentation immediately and be registered by Dr. Mary for a Medical Marijuana Card.
When booking your medical card with Dr. Mary please mention GreenNurse as your referral and let us know your experience with her so we can put your testimonials up on the website. Dr. Mary’s instructions are on her websites depending upon the state you reside in.
Mary Clifton MD
Dr. Mary Clifton is an Internal Medicine doctor in New York City, with 20 years of experience in both the hospital and private practice and is also a licensed by the New York State Department of Health to provide medical marijuana and is a recognized expert in CBD, Cannabis, and Medical Marijuana.
She is a published researcher, national speaker on women’s health and
osteoporosis, and author of four books, and two new soon-to-be-released books on CBD and cannabis – what you need to know, how to use them and a cookbook to support ease of use.
She is also a leading voice in telemedicine to bridge the gap in healthcare availability and affordable lab testing for long-term wellness.
She has a special interest in innovation in health care delivery and patient empowerment. An alumni board member at Michigan State University’s medical school, Dr. Mary completed her residency training with MSU in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
She has previously served on the national speaker’s bureaus for multiple women’s health and osteoporosis pharmaceutical companies, including Eli Lilly, Amgen, Forest Pharmaceuticals, and Medtronic.
After authoring her health guide, Waist Away and a companion cookbook, Get Waisted, she designed a 30-day wellness program to help patients take control of their health, with health coaching branches in 74 cities and online.
Her passion is to not only help patients create a fast reset for their health and lives, but to support health practitioners to reset their practices and revenue through telemedicine and lab testing opportunities.